Damage Claim Process
Best Mobile Services Pvt. Ltd. is the service facilitator for Insurance claims & third party applications including for all other features of this product. Insurance is complementary with BMS Mob Care Pack.
A) REPAIR LOSS
Customer to call toll free Customer care no 1800 200 4801 and report about incident within 24 hours.
Call Center Executive will guide about list of documents required and provides with “Claim Identification Number (CIN)”
List of Documents are:
• Three photographs of the damaged handset (1 photo showing IMEI number clearly and the other 2 showing damages)
• Photocopy of original bill on Claimant's name
• KYC documents: Self attested photo ID proof of Claimant
• Insurance Claim form completely filled and duly signed by the Claimant
• Incident report (Hand Written)
• Cancelled Cheque
BMS Service Coordinator will contact customer and guide him to nearest Authorized Service Center.
Either Customer or Authorized Service Center needs to email the documents with repair estimate for insurance approval.
If case is approved the handset is repaired and customer is intimated about delivery date.
If case is rejected, customer is informed via SMS/Call.
In-case of Partial Loss Claim, 10% deduction will be applicable for all claims.
In-case of Total Loss or theft, 10% of handset value will be deducted to the total Invoice value of the handset, handset of equivalent value or similar specifications will be given.
Time from the Date of Purchase
|Up-to 3 Months
||10% of Invoice Value
|3 to less than 6 Months
||25% of Invoice Value
|More than 6 Months
||50% of Invoice Value
Depreciation slab can change as per discretion of insurance company subject to prior intimation to customer, details of same will be updated on application and website.
Any kind of damage due to negligence or intentional damage, the claims for the same will be rejected. In-case of total loss and theft customer needs to handover accessories and box.
In case of theft, the following will not be covered :
1. Pick Pocket
2. Negligence (Example- Use in Beaches, Swimming Pool, Forgot in Taxi, Private Car, Train/Metro).
3. Not a Forceful act.
4. Intentionally Act (Thrown in Anger)
5. Cannot Recollect